- This is a walkthrough, a detailed guide leading a user through a Rank or mini-Rank, and it does not need to adhere as strictly to the standard writing style as normal articles do.
This Walkthrough will bring you through the 2009 BIONICLE Campaign.
Originally the player would visit Raanu's, Tarix's, and Berix's product pages to obtain the required items to complete the mini-rank. As their pages have been removed from the LEGO site, alternative links to the cached versions of their pages are provided.
- Befriend Raanu.
- Go to Raanu's page and trade Raanu one Red LEGO Brick for the Thornax Plant Module Blueprint.
- Build a Thornax Plant Module and put it on your page to earn five Thornax per day, plus one for every ten clicks. The Module costs two Red LEGO Bricks to build.
- Thornax are the primary Items for trading in the BIONICLE campaign.
- It is recommended that you put four, five, or even six Modules on your page.
- Befriend Malum.
- Mail Malum one Thornax. You will receive the Thornax Stew Blueprint.
- Trade Malum ten Thornax for a Rock Salt.
- Build one Thornax Stew. The Item costs five Thornax and a Rock Salt.
- Befriend Zesk.
- Mail Zesk the Thornax Stew. You will receive the Musk of the Bonehunter.
- Befriend Vorox.
- Go to Malum's page and trade him fifty Thornax for five Rock Salts.
- Build five Thornax Stew. This many stews will cost you twenty-five Thornax and five Rock Salt.
- Trade Vorox the five Thornax Stew for a Stinger Oath.
- Mail Raanu the Stinger Oath. Receive the Agori Honor Badge, Rank 1 Blueprint.
- Build an Agori Honor Badge, Rank 1. Building the badge will cost you the Volcanus Torch Flame.
The Ancient Scroll
- Befriend Tarduk. Receive a message instructing you to send Tarduk an Ancient Scroll in return for the Agori Honor Badge, Rank 2 Blueprint.
- The Ancient Scroll can be found by clicking on someone's Jungle Adventure Sticker Module.
- Mail Tarduk the Ancient Scroll. Receive the Agori Honor Badge, Rank 2 Blueprint.
- Build the Agori Honor Badge, Rank 2. The badge will cost you the Agori Honor Badge, Rank 1.
- Befriend Gresh.
- On Gresh's page trade him a Thornax for the Glatorian Contract Blueprint.
- On Gresh's page trade him a Thornax for Gresh's Seal.
- Make sure that you have traded a thornax for the Glatorian Contract Blueprint on Gresh's page and then befriend Tarix and Berix.
- Trade Berix a Thornax for the Ancient Spear Blueprint.
- Every six hours, go to Berix's cached product page or Tarix's cached product page to receive one of three different Ancient Spear Fragments or Red Pearls.
- Obtain three Red Pearls and three different Spear Fragments.
- If you attempt to obtain these Items more frequently than every six hours Berix will tell you to "Slow down my friend. I can only collect four per day, so come back later."
- Berix will eventually stop giving you Ancient Spear Fragments and Red Pearls and you will receive the "...come back later" message every time. When this happens you should have
- On Berix's page trade him two Red Pearls for two Quick Silver Flux.
- Build the Ancient Spear. To build the Spear it will cost you two Quick Silver Flux, an Ancient Spear Fragment 1, an Ancient Spear Fragment 2, and an Ancient Spear Fragment 3.
- Mail the Ancient Spear to Tarix. Receive Tarix's Seal.
- On Tarix's page trade him one Red Pearl for the Agori Honor Badge, Rank 3 Blueprint.
- Build the Agori Honor Badge, Rank 3. The Badge costs the Agori Honor Badge, Rank 2.
- Befriend Metus.
- Click on someone's Desert Adventure Sticker Module for a chance to win a Desert Spring Location. Each click costs one Thornax.
- Mail Metus the Desert Spring Location. You will receive Iconox's Favor. Iconox's Favor can also be obtained by setting up the Desert Ambush Module, which grants you Iconox's Favor after 5 clicks.
- Befriend Strakk.
- Trade Strakk twenty-five Thornax for Strakk's Seal.
- Trade Strakk five Thornax for the Agori Honor Badge, Rank 4 Blueprint.
- Build the Agori Honor Badge, Rank 4. The badge will cost you the Agori Honor Badge, Rank 3.
- Befriend Atakus.
- On Atakus's page trade him fifty Thornax to receive Atakus's Mark.
- Befriend Skrall.
- Trade Skrall twenty-five Thornax for Skrall's Seal.
- Build the Glatorian Contract. The contract costs Gresh's, Tarix's, Strakk's, and Skrall's Seals to build.
- Mail Raanu the Glatorian Contract. Receive the Agori Honor Badge, Rank 5 Blueprint.
- Build the Agori Honor Badge, Rank 5. The badge costs the Agori Honor Badge, Rank 4.
Jungle Adventure Sticker Module
- On Tarduk's page trade him ten Thornax for Jungle Adventure Sticker Module Blueprint.
- On Malum's page trade him twenty Thornax for two Rock Salts.
- Build the Jungle Adventure Sticker Module and put it on your page. To build it the module will cost you two Rock Salt.
Desert Ambush Sticker Module
You can also obtain Iconox's Favor by ambushing five guests with the Desert Ambush Sticker Module. Strakk will mail you the Blueprint when you trade for the Desert Adventure Sticker Module Blueprint. Alternatively,you can now trade Raanu one Bonehunter Blade for the Desert Ambush Sticker Module Blueprint.
You are warned: Just like the Interstellar Ambush Module and the Dino Ambush Modules Rank 2 and Rank 3, your friends will not be happy after discovering that you have put an ambush Module out. Upon every click, someone on your friendlist will be sent a warning not to click your module.
- Build the Desert Ambush Sticker Module. This module costs two Thornax to build.
- Put the Desert Ambush Sticker Module on your page and ambush five friends to receive Iconox's Favor.
Desert Adventure Sticker Module
- On Metus's page trade him ten Thornax for the Desert Adventure Sticker Module Blueprint.
- Build the Desert Adventure Sticker Module and put it on your page. The module costs two Thornax to build.
After you build your Agori Honor Badge, Rank 5 there are two additional activities you can participate in.
Agori Trophy Module
With The Bonehunter Trap Module
- You will recieve a mail from Raanu containing the Bonehunter Trap Module Blueprint once you have built the Agori Honor Badge, Rank 5 and the BIONICLE skin.
- Build a Bonehunter Trap Module and put it on your page. The module will cost you two Red Bricks.
- Have people click on your Bonehunter Trap Module.
- Obtain five Bonehunter Blades from the Bonehunter Trap Module.
Without The Bonehunter Trap Module
- If you do not receive the Bonehunter Trap Module Blueprint from Raanu you will have to click on other user's Bonehunter Trap Modules to earn the Bonehunter Blades.
- Each click costs a Thornax for a chance to win a Bonehunter Blade.
- Obtain five Bonehunter Blades.
Agori Trophy Module
- Trade Raanu five Bonehunter Blades for the Agori Trophy Module Blueprint.
- Obtain twenty additional Bonehunter Blades.
- Build the Agori Trophy Module. The module will cost you twenty Bonehunter Blades and twenty-five Thornax.
- Put the Agori Trophy Module on your page and show everyone how many Thornax and Bonehunter Blades you have.
The BIONICLE Skin changes your page background to look like a BIONICLE Networker's page!
- Trade Atakus ten Thornax for the BIONICLE Skin Blueprint.
- Build the BIONICLE Skin. The skin will cost you one Red LEGO Brick.
- Bring up the Page Builder for your page.
- Click the "Edit Background" button and change your skin to BIONICLE.
Total of Items Required and Time to Obtain it
- Six Red LEGO Bricks are required to complete every single task. This will take 0.6 days to grow.
- 203 Thornax are required to complete the Agori Honor Badge, Rank 5. [This is minimum- if you are lucky: Allow for the Desert Adventure and the Jungle Adventure Sticker Modules (add on approximately 4-6, bringing the total to 20.7-20.9 days). Bear in mind two have already been included in the tally]. This will take 40.6 Days to grow (on a single module).
- 30 Thornax are required for the Jungle Adventure Sticker Module. This will take 6 Days to grow.
- 12 are required for Desert Adventure Sticker Module. This will take 2.4 Days to grow.
- 5 or more are required for the Bonehunter Blades, if you do not receive a Module Blueprint. This will take 1 Day to grow.
- 10 are required for the BIONICLE Skin. This will take 2 Days to grow.
Users who earned the Agori Honor Badge, Rank 5 before a certain day did not receive the Bonehunter Trap Module Blueprint from Raanu by mail. Users can still complete this mini-rank by obtaining the Agori Trophy Module.
Sometimes Strakk will send you the Desert Ambush Module when you build the Agori Honor Badge, Rank 2. However, this does not seem to affect the Module in any way.
|Walkthroughs||Ranks||Rank 0 | Rank 1 | Rank 2 | Rank 3 | Rank 4 | Rank 5 | Rank 6 | Rank 7 | Rank 8 | Rank 9 | Rank 10||Mini-Ranks||BIONICLE | LEGO Universe | Robot Chronicles | Star Justice | P.O.S. | Secret Networkers|