|Green LEGO Brick|
|Obtain From||From Prehistoric Fern Module, Dino Bone Gallery Module, and Pet Panther Module|
The Green LEGO Brick is the fourth type of LEGO Brick used in My LEGO Network and is needed to make Modules such as the Dino Grazing Module, Rank 1 and Items such as the Protoceratops. They are officially introduced in Rank 4, but can also be obtained in Rank 0 by Arcade Modules. They are also used in Rank 5 and, Rank 6 for building the Electric Guitar and several other instruments listed in the "Used For" section. In Rank 7 and Rank 8 they are used for making Totemic Animals.
How to Obtain Edit
- General Public
- Pet Panther Module (1 Slot, 1 per day plus 1 per 3 clicks).
- Prehistoric Fern Module (1 Slot, 1 per day plus 1 per 5 clicks).
- Dino Bone Gallery Module (2 Slots, 5 per day plus 1 per 25 clicks).
- Clicking a Pet Panther Module, costing 1 Totemic Feed each, gives a chance of winning 5 Green LEGO Bricks.
- As a prize in Rocket Game Module from Captain Lasse.
- Trading five Blue Screen of Sadness on Kludge Dropcolumn's page.
Used For Edit
- Building the Dino Grazing Rank 1, Rank 2, and Rank 3 Modules.
- Building the Dino Ambush Rank 2 and Rank 3 Modules.
- Building the Dinosaur Pet Module.
- Trade Dr Killroy for the The Dinosaur Excavation Module Blueprint.
- Building The Dinosaur Excavation Module.
- Building the Jeweled Triceratops Masterpiece.
- Building a Phantom Orchid.
- Building the Gated Garden Module.
- Trade Shadow for the Brachiosaurus Blueprint.
- Building Protoceratops, Stegosaurus, and Brachiosaurus.
- Building Eoraptor, Velociraptor, and T-Rex.
- Trade for the Digging Fine Receipt.
- Building the Pet Water Bug Module.
- Building the Cottage Roof.
- Building the Acoustic Guitar, Drums, and Electric Guitar.
- Building the Totemic Hawk, Mountain Lion, Owl, Rabbit, Snake, Turtle, and Wolf.
- Building the Elemental Air Gallery, Earth Gallery, Fire Factory, and Water Sticker Modules.
- Building the Pet Bat, Hawk, Mountain Lion, Owl, Panther, Rabbit, Snake, Turtle, and Wolf Modules.
- Building a Bowman or a Catapult.
|Red | Blue | Yellow | Green | Purple | Orange | White | Black | Grey | Transparent|
|Items of Rank 4|
|Dino Scale | Dino Fang | Dino Horns | Rough Diamond | Rough Ruby | Rough Sapphire | Brachiosaurus | Protoceratops | Stegosaurus | Eoraptor | Velociraptor | T-Rex | Green LEGO Brick | Purple LEGO Brick|
|Rank 0 | Rank 1 | Rank 2 | Rank 3 | Rank 4 | Rank 5 | Rank 6 | Rank 7 | Rank 8 | Rank 9 | Rank 10 | Items|