|Theme||My LEGO Network|
|Quote||Hello Networker. I've got a game for you. Finish this sentence: A brick that is as ___________ as water|
- Grok is a water-breathing Martian Alien. His name means "to drink". He loves games and travels into Deep Space with his friends to do Intergalactic Cruiser Spotting. He claims to have recorded over 300 Cruiser IDs. Since becoming known to Earthlings, his name has evolved into common slang.
Page Trades Edit
- The Alien Egg Module Blueprint for ten Transparent LEGO Bricks.
- The Alien Minifig Sticker ( ) for a Nail.
- The Haul Arcade Blueprint (Not yet obtainable).
Mail Trade Edit
- The name Grok is a reference to the coined verb grok from Robert Heinlein's popular science fiction masterpiece Stranger in a Strange Land.
- Also, the description references the abilities that Martians have in that book, such as breathing underwater and a perfect memory.
- The description also references the widespread acceptance of the work grok used in popular culture to mean a complete understanding via empathy and intuition