Possible Golem Error
Hmmm, wouldn't be the first time MLN had an error in their descriptions. I'll have to look into it further tonight. Thanks for bringing up the issue. We'll get it worked out. 16:45, November 11, 2011 (UTC)
- Well that is very annoying. The best that I can tell is that the Golem and Dragon descriptions are reversed. I have fixed up the articles. Good Catch!!! And, welcome to the Wiki. 02:11, November 13, 2011 (UTC)
Hello Razgriz ghost. Im sorry we got off on the wrong track a few months ago. I just wanted to thank you for all your good edits to this wiki. So thank you.
Hey! Im just going around, making friends, and decided to check you out. I notice you play Ace Combat, and I've seen you on the LEGO Message boards, going around as the F16-Fighting Falcon? :) It's nice to talk to someone who, coincidentally, is the F16-Fighting Falcon, I responded to on the Message Boards, and who plays the same game as me! :) Apple123350 (talk) 11:46, August 8, 2012 (UTC)
- Yes, at this time I love using the names of US jet fighters for my LEGO ID usernames. Check out my other user, , as well. I got Ace Combat 5 and 0. I love the ADFX-01/02 Morgan! Yes, that is me. Good day!
13:10, August 8, 2012 (UTC)
I only have Ace Combat X: Skies of Deception, but am looking into getting Ace Combat: Joint Assault. My favorite jet in Skies of Deception would be the Fenrir. Awesome special missiles! :P Good day to you too! :) Apple123350 (talk) 13:17, August 8, 2012 (UTC)
How do you fancy a Rank 3 Bee Battle at 17:00 today? I'll battle twice if thats ok with you. 1 click every 5 mins. How do you get a signiture like that?
- Sorry, didn't have the computer at that time. Currently 17:49.
- Is 18:00 okay?
15:50, August 8, 2012 (UTC)
Can i have another bee battle rank 3 plz,i need more honey!Somtime later.20:00 Polish time mabey?19:00GMT?
:Yep. That's good. Enjoyed it?
16:38, August 9, 2012 (UTC)
Point 2.4 on your profile
You seem to have completly forgotten about me, ill be away for 1 week so ill have tons of stuff when i get back, im nearly rank 2 (12 more bricks) and im very helpful when im in the mood. And dont forget to change 2.2 and 2.3 because ill be rank 2 just after i get back.
:Sure thing. Shall I fix your signature, as well?
11:02, August 10, 2012 (UTC)
You can if you want, I'm not fussed though. A while off from Rank 4 at the moment. =(
placticine (talk) 19:20, October 14, 2013 (UTC)
Re: Solar Power Cells and Apples
Hey there I got your request. I would ask that you please add me as a friend and I will except. You can find a link to my MLN page in my Sig. Also how many solar power cells and apple do you need?14:05, August 10, 2012 (UTC)
- I don't need any particular amount, how about 10 Solar Power Cells and 20 apples.
14:06, August 10, 2012 (UTC)
Ok will send.14:08, August 10, 2012 (UTC)
I sent the FR as F-16.
Sent the 10 solar power cells and 20 apples.14:13, August 10, 2012 (UTC)
Thanks! 14:21, August 10, 2012 (UTC)
I have rolled back the edits you made to My Lego Network Wiki:Block since this page is official policy you can't just make changes without discussing them somewhere. Cheers, 10:50, August 22, 2012 (UTC)
- Sorry about that, I thought that if an account was renamed, it would no longer break the username policy (depending on the new username). G'day,
10:53, August 22, 2012 (UTC)
- Oh yeah, speaking of which, it says that a serious rulebreaker would be blocked indefinitely, shouldn't that be infinitely?
10:56, August 22, 2012 (UTC)
- All good. Sorry if I came off sounding a bit harsh. And yeah it would do, chances are that someone doesn't really want the account though since they just made it to be a pain. :-)
- Indefinite is a infinite amount of time whereas infinitely doesn't say in which ay they're infinitely blocked though time is the only real one that makes sense. :-D 22:09, August 22, 2012 (UTC)
- :Nice having an admin edit the wiki again. I thought for a while this wiki was dead.
11:13, August 23, 2012 (UTC)
Hey Razgriz Ghost, I noticed that you are making many useful edits to the wiki. Keep up the good edits! I just have a few tips that you should try to follow. When you find a minstake in an article, Check for other errors in the article so the edits are in fewer resisions. Also, if you are making only one minor change, try to remember to check the "Minor Edit" box to make it easier for other users to tell if you made a big or small change. Again, keep up the good edits!
- Yeah, I search the general area of my edits so I can correct a few others in the same edit. I was trying to figure out if minor edits would affect anything. Until then, I forgot to use it. Two days until the big day, Armored Kill for BF3!
15:20, September 2, 2012 (UTC)
Hi, sorry for the other wiki, but can I re-join, please? I am being serious this time.
- Fine. Unblocked, though don't expect to become an admin soon.
15:19, December 29, 2012 (UTC)
Your Brother's Account
I saw your brother's account is named GP-30. Is he a train fan?
-legostudios34 the rail nut
- No, he doesn't particularly like trains. He likes tanks and helicopters though.
Code module and LEGO construction
What did you mean by your edit to the Code Module when you say it is used in the construction game? Cheers, 04:24, December 29, 2012 (UTC)
- In the LEGO City Construction Game, when selecting "?", you get something resembling the Code Module when entering a number for a game.
15:18, December 29, 2012 (UTC)
Could you please unblock this user?
- I've already unblocked it. Try editing on the wiki.
19:22, February 26, 2013 (UTC)
For some unknown reason, I appear to be blocked by a user with no name! What is going on?
You know what, I am bored of this. I am making NEW ACCOUNT
And here it is! (I may change the username when I think of one)
- How are you going to remember that username?
21:06, February 27, 2013 (UTC)
Copy and Paste. It's only temporary anyway
- Okay, cool. By the way, I got Revolution for Black Ops 2, and my first match of Turned was a win.
22:21, March 2, 2013 (UTC)
Hey, i was wondering if you would go and vote on my RfA? If you decide to vote, please leave your honest opinion. Thanks!
- Done :). By the way, I was up until midnight today.
11:11, March 23, 2013 (UTC)
Thanks for the support! I appreciate it!
I am Rank 4 Legoboyvdlp. I sent you friend request to both F14's and F16. Do you want some help when you become Rank 4? My No.2 Account also has GP-30 as a friend! 126.96.36.199 21:24, April 17, 2013 (UTC)
Cool, I'll accept it when I have the time to go on MLN. That'd be great. 21:28, April 17, 2013 (UTC)
Great!! I hope you become Rank 4 soon! Good Luck!188.8.131.52 21:43, April 17, 2013 (UTC)
I'm nearly there, I just need to get Victory Ribbons, but I don't know when I have time to go back on MLN. 51 to go. 17:33, April 18, 2013 (UTC)
What cars do you have? I can put up race/stunt modules for you on one of my pages. (John5606 or Legoboyvdlp) Probably John5606 as that account is still Rank 3 with only 8 Victory Ribbons! I just got V Trophy.184.108.40.206 17:47, April 18, 2013 (UTC)
I have all cars, but Rank 3 tracks are best. 17:50, April 18, 2013 (UTC)
I have put up all of my track modules on John5606. 220.127.116.11 17:54, April 18, 2013 (UTC)
I'll try find some time on Saturday. 17:57, April 18, 2013 (UTC)
Also, what does mean? Something like that was added to pet bat module by you. 18.104.22.168 22:27, April 19, 2013 (UTC)
Sorry if my IP is different!!22.214.171.124 22:27, April 19, 2013 (UTC)
It doesn't even show up on this page !< ! --NPOV required--> is what it's supossed to say between does and mean.126.96.36.199 21:15, April 20, 2013 (UTC)
It's not supposed to. It's a note to whoever's willing to edit, to try and fix the problem. 20:25, April 20, 2013 (UTC)
But what exactly does it mean?188.8.131.52 21:15, April 20, 2013 (UTC)
BTW, Can you put up your Track Modules? Also I sent friend to F16 Falcon and F14A Tomcat on both John5606 and legoboyvdlp. Thanks! 184.108.40.206 15:55, May 6, 2013 (UTC)
I'm not responsible for F-14A, only F-14D. And, okay I'll set up my Tracks.
Someone stole your name idea?! That's no better than plagarism if it isn't! I'll click now. I need 5 more trophys still. Just bought the blueprint for the masterpiece. Doing well in Rank 4 too. Just need dino horns, blueprint, more jewels, and more scales. 220.127.116.11 19:24, May 6, 2013 (UTC)
I never noticed, but I actually had 25 Victory Ribbons. 2 down, 4 to go!
Just got Rank 4 on John5606! How r u doing on Rank 3? Im halfway through Rank 4 on legoboyvdlp.18.104.22.168 20:47, May 12, 2013 (UTC)
Never get the chance for MLN, but I'm halfway through Victory Trophies. 20:51, May 12, 2013 (UTC)
|22.214.171.124 has awarded you a platinum barnstar! Platinum Barnstars are special awards given by users to other users for absolutely outstanding effort in the Wikia. Fantastic job!
You can copy the code for this barnstar and add it to your userpage.
126.96.36.199 also added the following comment: Great edits! You're a great user! PS. Im legoboyvdlp!
Do you want some more ribbons? I can put up any rank 3 track on John5606. Just got Rank 5 legoboyvdlp! Collecting bricks... 188.8.131.52 20:35, May 23, 2013 (UTC)
Thanks for my first barnstar! :D,
20:56, May 23, 2013 (UTC)
I'll set it up anyway. You're welcome! You deserve it!—Preceding unsigned comment added by 184.108.40.206 (talk • contribs) Please sign posts with ~~~~!
Sorry, have to block you for about 10 min! B/C deal.220.127.116.11 03:43, May 27, 2013 (UTC)
15:28, May 27, 2013 (UTC)
Unblocked you! Got 1 pipe and 2 gypsum. 3 gypsum down, 47 to go! 18.104.22.168 17:34, May 27, 2013 (UTC)
Do u still need any ribbons?22.214.171.124 17:39, May 27, 2013 (UTC)
Yeah, but only a few. Haven't been able to go on MLN recently.
19:40, May 27, 2013 (UTC)
Ok. I set up 2 modules for u! PS. I may have to block you at any time. Re: B/C Deals w 2nd mln account. Hope that's ok! 126.96.36.199 19:43, May 27, 2013 (UTC)
Can you please tell me if Lego sends an email when you do anything on the Message boards? (change settings, posting, etc, etc) If they do can you please tell me the specific things they do send an email for? Thanks! PS. I will try to look more carefully at articles to avoid overlinking in future. 188.8.131.52 22:28, June 8, 2013 (UTC)
I doubt LEGO sends you messages (to prevent spamming your email). And okay, I myself overlink accidentally sometimes.
22:30, June 8, 2013 (UTC)
OK. Thanks! Though on another online game they did, but it wasn't Lego related. So you've never received a message except for password change? 184.108.40.206 22:36, June 8, 2013 (UTC)
The only emails I've received are for password recovery and for LEGO Universe. 20:56, July 8, 2013 (UTC)
COME OVER TO THE MESSAGE BOARDS WIKI! THERES A CHAT PARTY-FUNERAL.
AND YES I SIGNED UP.
Errr...what? Also, cool! 18:53, September 16, 2013 (UTC)
- Thanks! I'm ceasing all progress to a halt until my party are also Rank 4, so we can go evenly. I had retired from MLN for several months as I had stuff to do, so it's nice to arrive so close to a new Rank. F-16 is also Rank 4.
18:23, October 14, 2013 (UTC)
are you guys accepting new admins22:09, November 9, 2013 (UTC)
- We're rather short of active users, but it's down to personal opinion. I think we may need an active admin.
23:12, November 9, 2013 (UTC)
there is only 2 active admins18:32, November 10, 2013 (UTC)
- Feel free to file a request at MLNW:RfA.
18:39, November 10, 2013 (UTC)
- I'm inactive at the moment, but when I come back on, I'll befriend you.
22:07, December 13, 2013 (UTC)
Played Ace Combat 7 yet? <span style=" color:YellowGreen; background-color:Snow; padding:2px; border:2px solid Gold; font-size:9pt; ">Talk 04:38, February 1, 2019 (UTC)
- @The Last Booker DeWitt: I mean, I kinda do, but given MLN's shutdown, I'm only rarely here. I still try to edit wikis, but it's just busy with school stuff. @Hugh-Z: Unfortunately, not yet. I definitely intend to get it soon, but that'll depend on when I can get my PS4 out again.
22:04, February 7, 2019 (UTC)