|White LEGO Brick|
|Obtain From||Various Rank 8+9 Modules|
White LEGO Bricks are the seventh type of non-mailable Bricks in MLN which users can obtain when they reach Rank 8 and 9. They are important, along with Black LEGO Bricks and Grey LEGO Bricks, for achieving Rank 9 and Rank 10, due to the ways in which Grey LEGO Bricks are made.
How to Obtain
There are numerous ways to obtain a White LEGO Brick:
- The Crest of the House of Mantles Module grows one White LEGO Brick per day, plus one for every ten clicks. The limit is ten White LEGO Bricks per harvest.
- There is a 5% chance to win five White LEGO Bricks in the Destructoid Game.
- An alternative way to receive them is to click on someone's Fortress Module for a chance to win a White LEGO Brick by spending one Stone Golem.
- If you are Rank 9, then you can set up a Pet Punkling Module.
- Users get ten White LEGO Bricks in a mail message from Dusty with the Old Timer Badge and ten Black LEGO Bricks.
- Setting up the Mantle's Transmuting Pool.
- Clicking on a Gauntlet's Transmuting Pool.
- Building a Keep Module.
- Building a Castle Module.
- White Lego Bricks are the only bricks besides Black LEGO Bricks that aren't needed to build Masterpieces and Items.
|Red | Blue | Yellow | Green | Purple | Orange | White | Black | Grey | Transparent|